Student Enrollment Process
If you have any questions, or if you would like to schedule a visit at All Saints Catholic Academy, please Email Ms. Traci Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 518-438-0066.
- Obtain and review Registration Application (available on main webpage)
- Schedule a tour and classroom visit of All Saints Catholic Academy
- Complete the application and return forms as outlined in the Registration Packet to All Saints Catholic Academy. Forms may be returned via mail or in person between 8:00am & 3:30pm September–June or between 9:00am - 12:30pm during July and August.
- Register with FACTS Tuition Management
Please return the following:
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of baptismal certificate (if applicable)
- Health records and updated record of immunizations
- Transcript Release (Kindergarten - Gr. 8)
- Teacher Recommendation forms (incoming grade 5-8) and all mid - year transfer students
- $175 Family Registration fee (Re-registering families until May 1st $125)
- Sign and submit the records release form to the student's current school as soon as possible.
- Private School Transportation Requests are due to the student's home district by April 1st.
- Private School Textbook Request form