Student & Family Enrollment Process
If you have any questions, or if you would like to schedule a visit at All Saints Catholic Academy, please Email Ms. Traci Johnson at email@example.com or call 518-438-0066.
1. Take some time to review ASCA's website, Facebook, and Twitter Pages to get a better understanding of who we are as a school community.
2. Schedule a tour to visit of All Saints Catholic Academy
3. Complete and submit a 2023-2024 Application
4. Complete the application and return forms as outlined in the Registration Packet to All Saints Catholic Academy. *Forms may be returned via mail or in person between 8:00am & 3:30pm September–June or between 9:00am - 12:30pm during July and August.
5. Register with FACTS Tuition Management (Family Portal)
6. Monitor email for updates and reminders pertaining to the start of the school year.
Did you know that at All Saints Catholic Academy....
*Registration and enrollment begins annually for fall enrollment on February 1st.
*Open enrollment continues year round.
*No residency restrictions. Students from all school districts are welcome.
*Tuition Assistance is awarded on an income-basis in grades K-8.
*ASCA welcomes students of all religions, races and creeds. We are fulfilling the mission of the church- to educate all.
*Any family that wants their child(ren) in a safe and compassionate learning environment, are welcome to apply.
*Call 518.438.0066 to schedule a personal tour.
* ASCA acccepts Child Care Workforce and Child Care Subsidy Funding
Tuition and Financial Aid Information - FACTS Family Portal District Code is ASC-NY
Tuition & Financial Fact Sheet Click here
Information about need based tuition assistance Click here
Changes to Financial Assistance Click here
FACTS Tuition Assistance Grant and Aid Application Portal Click Here
Lally Diocesan Scholarship (Only a completed and verified FACTS Grant and Aid Application - no addittion paperowrk to be eligible)
Beacon of Hope Diocesan Scholarship (Annual deadline to submit FACTS Grant & Aid Application is April 1st)
Please return the following:
- Registration Form
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of baptismal certificate (if applicable)
- Health records and updated record of immunizations
- Early Childhood Recommendation Form (PreK & Incoming Kindergarten)
- Transcript Release Form (Grades 1-8)
- Teacher Recommendation form(s)
- Registration fees paid
- Private School Transportation Requests are due to the student's home district by April 1st.
- Private School Textbook Request form signed