See the main webpage for more information on tuition assistance.
All Saints Catholic Academy has again contracted with FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment, a third party company, to conduct an independent financial analysis to determine your family’s financial need. FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment will collect all the necessary information, perform an analysis, and communicate findings via a secure, Web-based interface.
Some fast facts to assist you with using FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment:
· If you have children in multiple schools in the Diocese, you only need to apply once. All children will be listed on one application.
· Lally and Beacon of Hope Diocesan Scholarships are awarded from the Diocese of Albany Catholic School Office using FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment information. There is no need to apply in FACTS twice.
· Apply online at www.factstuitionaid.com
· Single username/password (for families that currently use FACTS for tuition payments).
· Call center for application assistance (Spanish speaking reps available)
· One-click Spanish translation option.
· The process is quick, easy, safe, secure, and Diocesan compliant.
All school and parish tuition assistance will only be granted after a completed application is submitted through FACTS Grant & Aid. Questions may be directed to Ms. Johnson at email@example.com . Click on the logo or here to submit your application.
It is MANDATORY that EVERY family register with FACTS Tuition Management to pay their monthly tuition. The FACTS link above is now active for any family not yet registered. If you are already registered with FACTS you do NOT need to do anything. Please contact FACTS Tuition Management for instructions on creating a new account.
For more information about our school and programs, contact Ms. Traci Johnson
All Saints Catholic Academy
10 Rosemont Street
Albany, NY 12203
Phone: (518) 438-0066
Fax: (518) 512-4049
Business Manager: Rhonda McKeon Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Assistant: Carrie Coffey Email: email@example.com